The aim of Wistream‘s course is to provide to Captains, Chief Engineers and Managers with the various best-practice techniques for maintenance optimisation.
There is an optimal way to do maintenance planning and scheduling that guides companies and their maintenance crews to world-class performance. Over the course of the training, the company will tell you what you need to know to set up world-class maintenance.
Maintenance, impacts, constraints and opportunities:
– Global international standards and regulations related to maintenance
– Let’s talk about your maintenance
– What is a maintenance plan?
– What is a PMS ?
– What asks the ISM code about MAINTENANCE OF CRITICAL SYSTEMS ?
– Maintenance and logistics
– Maintenance and Class Surveys
– Maintenance and subcontracting
– Qualities of a captain/yacht manager to attract and retain high-performing crew to limit human error
– Life cycle asset management
– Importance of technical knowledge management and associated information systems (CMMS)
– Maintenance continuous improvement
– Optimization engineering methods
– Impacts of new technologies (IOT, data analytics, predictive maintenance, …)
Click here to fill the registration form
before March 26th, 2018
+33 6 64 42 62 04
Want to hear more from Superyacht Technology News? Subscribe to our magazine free!