Do you have what it takes to be the new Service Engineer for De Keizer Marine Engineering? De Keizer Marine Engineering are currently looking. Read the description below for more information.
Who are we?
De Keizer Marine Engineering is a leading company in the design, build, installation and maintenance of electrical systems and computer driven alarm, monitoring and control systems for luxury yachts.
Established in the Amsterdam area in 1965, DKME is known worldwide for its specialized electrical services and products in the luxury superyacht sector. We are an important provider to large luxury yachts and to renowned shipyards in all main yachting areas.
Our team currently consists of over 200 passionate employees and we are growing fast.
In addition to our offices in the Netherlands, De Keizer has also opened service locations in Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Antibes and West Palm Beach.
Our core values are Passion, Understanding, Creativity and Delivery.
We are seeking an individual who has or can develop a passion for yachts, empathizes with customer needs, is creative in seeking solutions that meet these needs, and has the dedication to make sure these solutions are delivered. It is also important that you’re able to help customers articulate their problems, to think in terms of solutions and to collaborate with your colleagues to ensure an excellent service.
What can you expect in this job?
The fulltime all-round position of International Service Engineer is focussed on servicing, upgrading, inspecting, testing, maintenance as well as troubleshooting of the electrical systems and (custom made) installations on board of the luxury super yachts.
- You carry out all common operations on various different electrical systems
- Installing, connecting, modification, general maintenance of electrical systems and products
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC (GX Developer) and Frequency Converters
- Affinity with SCADA (Citect) or similar software would be an advantage
- You are the ambassador of our company and represent us in a professional way at all times. Good and clear communication with the customer is therefore imperative.
- When you’re not working in France, you will act as a service engineer at one of our other locations in the Mediterranean area and USA (Miami).Some travelling is part of the job.
Can you top these qualifications?
- You’ve completed a technical education preferably Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar marine (or industrial) electrical field
- Your communication in English is well developed (Dutch and French would be an advantage).
- A driver’s license is necessary.
A competitive salary, attractive fringe benefits, flexible working hours and training to assure the quality De Keizer Marine Engineering is known for worldwide. We have attractive office locations and working conditions.
Are you interested?
Would you like to become our colleague, be part of an international and growing organization and work for the most beautiful superyachts on earth?Send your motivation and resume to: email@example.com
If you would like to have more information about the job please contact Marco Antonisse (Site manager, +33 788 39 32 28).